Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Lobster Card Kit"


I made these two card kits for a friend of mine the other day. She doesn't have these stamps so I know she will love it. Each kit has one sample of the completed card and the supplies to make two cards inside. This card is one of my favorites so I thought it was a good one to start with. I'm in the process of making a few more kits like this. They are fun to make.
Stamps: Gina K
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Marvy Scallop Ovals, SU White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug, Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder, SU Ticket Corner Punch, SU Markers, Cello Bag, Black Brads, Hand Held Hole Punch

7 comments:

SunflowerWynds said...

Those are so cool

Diane said...

That is so nice of you! I'm sure she'll enjoy that very much! They're awesome Rochelle !

Courtney said...

What an adorable idea, Rochelle! These are too cute!

Unknown said...

Your friend is going to love this, what a nice way to give a gift and a project. Wonderful!

Latisha said...

Too cute! Your friend is going to LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

How could she not love these! Great idea!

dawnmercedes said...

now this is ingenious...I have an aunt who lives far away that I only know through our blogs...interesting, yes. But I'm sure she'd LOVE me to send her a kit like this! Thanks for sharing the idea.