Sunday, April 27, 2008

"I Met Tim Holtz"

I got to spend an hour with Tim Holtz on Saturday!!!
He is a very funny, talented hottie! He was at my local stamp store all day Saturday. He did demos all day long.

We did a make and take bracelet with his grunge board. We colored it with his paints and then doodled with a white gel pen. I love how mine turned out. We had several colors to choose from.

Then we went in the classroom and sat with him and he did demo after demo after demo. He is super funny and real cute. His talents blew me out of the water. I had never tried his inks before. I am now a fan and I am for sure going to get some.

I loved everything he did. I think I might have missed some stuff though, I couldn't take my eyes off him. Did I mention he is a hottie?

The lady in the picture with Tim is Carol. She owns the stamp store. He even made me a cool thing with his alcohol inks and glossy paper then he signed it for me. Woo Hoo!!

12 comments:

Chris said...

i'm WAY jealous!!! he is def one of my faves....sounds like you had a great time...a hottie, huh? LOL

Lauri said...

Wow! How cool!!! I have never tried any of his products and wish he would come out here!

Latisha said...

I thought about driving to that class, but it would have been like 6 hours or so. I'm am jealous, but that is so cool you took his class & got to meet him!

Unknown said...

What do you use for a lucky charm, I want one! Glad you had fun.

cyndi said...

how cool! yippe for you

Jennifer Orbaker said...

How fun!!!

Sara in WI said...

Well, lucky you! I love his alcohol inks! Thanks for sharing those pictures!
Sara in WI

CreativeMish said...

Wow! That is fabulous! I love reading his blog and love his products!

JoAnna Goodman said...

So not fair!!! I love his products! I'm glad you got to check him out....I mean, check out some of his demos! LOL

Erin Glee said...

Lucky Girl! I wanted to go SO bad, but don't have reliable transportation (I'm about 2 1/2 hours away from Elks Grove) and couldn't get a ride.

Thanks for showing what the Grungeboard bracelet looks like....I'm glad you had a great time.

P.S.--You will have to fight Mario for him.....but you can *dream*.....He is a "Hottie"!

Lisa Hetrick said...

I've been dying for him to come around here in MD. I love the products and would love to take a class with him. Lisa SBS10

Cafe Ink said...

I am so jealous!!! You lucky duck. I love Tim and check his blog often. What a fabulous day you must have had. He's perfect, male, cute, and stamps. WOW!!!

Charmaine G