Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Class Card #3"


Here is a card I came up with this week for my class. I noticed that 4 out of the 5 cards I had prepped for the class were birthday cards. So I had to come up with two different cards. Here is one that I did. I am going to give them the choice to either make it as a Mother's Day card or they can use the greetings from sincere salutations and make it something different. You can't tell in the picture but there are stickles on the flowers. Not my favorite card for the class but I think they will like it.
Stamps: Roses In Winter, AYC II
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Stickles, Thin White Organdy Ribbon

5 comments:

Melissa said...

It's perfect!

M.

Anonymous said...

*awww* Great card!!! Awesome colors...*smile*

I'm glad to see you're feeling better...*smile*

Margaret

EdieB said...

Hi Rochelle,

I love your blog. Addin' it to my fav's!

EdieB

Unknown said...

Simply Beautiful, you do such a nice job. I had to buy this set because of the items you have shown using it, such an enabler! LOL!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This is such a beautiful card! Great job, Rochelle!