Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"Chocolate Coin Sammich"


I love making these little sammiches. Usually I make them with the York Peppermint Patties but I found these chocolate coins the other day at Walgreen's and I like them a lot better. They come in those little mesh bags. They are thick like the peppermints and the tops are hard as opposed to the peppermints, so when you stick the top on you are not squishing your finger into the top of the candy. Also because it is flat the glue dot seems to stay on better than on the peppermints.
Stamps: Bud Basics, Mixed Bouquet (blue circle)
Paper: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch, Glue Dots, Chocolate Coin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very - Cute!!! Cute!!! Cute!!!...*smile* and Yum - Yum - Yum O...*giggle*

AWESOME color choices. Nice Job!!!

Margaret

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found these! Most kids I know don't like peppermint patties and I've been looking for another "round" candy to do like this-TFS!

Lauri said...

SO pretty! I love the colors on these and the gum holders!

Sandra Smart said...

Rochelle, you must make alot of people very happy with all of your "sweet" treats that you are always creating! These are adorable!

Melissa said...

So sweet Rochelle! Wouldn't these be perfect sitting in a little bowl for spring? I love it!

Many Blessings,
M.

Unknown said...

So pretty, I love it!