Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Q and A"

I didn't get to stamp Saturday because my little Sarah was real sick. She has a cold and had a fever of over 100. I was up with her all last night with her fever reaching 103. She is feeling better today, her fever is down to 100 and she is resting. So I am going to do a little Q and A. Someone asked what adhesive I use.

I use Scotch Quick Dry Tacky Adhesive. I love this stuff. I have used it for almost two years exclusively. I honestly can't remember the last time I used a tape runner. (with the exception of stamp camp) You want to put a small line around the edge of the paper and you have about 5 seconds to get it where you want it. It dries super fast and your cards will never fall apart. You can use it on glass, metal, cork, paper. You can use it on practically anything. I get it at Target in the scrapbooking isle. A 2oz bottle will last me at 3 months. They sell a 4oz bottle at Michael's. The ONLY downfall about this glue is that it makes the cards very stiff. But that is it. I can deal with that.

Another question: How do you keep so much chocolate in the house and not eat it? I will tell you how. I am not a chocolate lover. I like it but I do not have to have it. I like salty way better than sweet. Give me a bag of chips and I am super happy. That's why I don't make wrapped potato chip holders. I would end up wrapping just the bag wrapper. And that's not fun to give away an empty bag of chips. LOL Although I do have a problem with the Hershey cherry cordial kisses. I will eat a whole bag of those. But that is the only chocolate that I can't control myself with. I have bags of candy sitting about three feet from my stamping area and I don't even notice it.

If you have any questions about stamping produts or supplies that I use or what ever, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or put it in a comment and I would be happy to answer your questions. I hope you all have a great day. I hope to stamp later today. I got some new stamps and paper yesterday.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Sending well wishes to Sarah....

Many Blessings,
M.

Diane said...

I would love to know who to do the scratch n' sniff cards.
Love your blog. :-)

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

Sorry to hear that Sarah is sick but glad to hear that she is feeling somewhat better this evening.

Rochelle W said...

The Scratch-n-sniff directions found on the orange card and on the strawberry one. Also found under the scratch-n-sniff label in right column and directions.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Hope Sarah gets better!!

Anonymous said...

I hope Sarah is well soon. Thanks for the scoop on the Dry Tacky Adhesive ... I'll give it a try. :)

Carol

Amy said...

Thanks for the answer to this question. I am going to have to try this stuff.