Friday, February 08, 2008

"I've Been Tagged Twice"

I have been tagged. By my sista stamper Sara
Sara's tag is the middle name game. Why couldn't I have a short middle name like Pam, Jan, Ann, or Jill. No, I have to have the longest middle name. Elizabeth. Oh well, here it goes.
These are the rules:- You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.) .
E~ Easy! As in easy to get along with. (Get your minds out of the gutter!)
L~Loving! I love to do things for others.
I~ Imaginary! I have a huge imagination.
Z~ Zany! I think I am zany, goofy, and silly.
A~ Adventurous! I went skydiving, I think that counts as being adventurous.
B~ Bashful! You wouldn't think so but I am kinda shy.
E~ Energetic! I seem to have a ton of energy(mostly at night though. I am a night owl. How else am I going to get all my stamping done. LOL)
T~ Thoughtful! I care so much about everyone.
H~ Honest! One of my best qualities.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Skydiving goes under Loony in my definition!!! LOL But seriously....I'm also a night owl when I get to enjoy quiet stamping time!!

Michelle said...

LOL - Yep Skydiving, LOONY!! Well done really tho - something I'd love to do. You just sound like an angel! Thanks for letting us get to know you a little more. It's real nice!
Michelle SBS10