Monday, February 11, 2008

"Have A Great Day!"


I have a lot of cleaning to do today but I wanted to make a quick card before I start. The hubby is out of town for a few days so I am going to get the house and laundry done today so I don't have to do anything else while he is gone. Except for stamping of course and feed the kids. Man, I hope I don't forget to feed the kids. LOL. My friend Kristine gave me this stamped image a while ago and I found it last night and thought I would make a card with it today. I hope you all have a great day!
Stamps: Penny Black, Stampendous
Paper: Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Gable Green, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Distressing Tool, Purple Dotted Sheer Ribbon, Fiskers Scallop Scissors, SU Markers

12 comments:

Unknown said...

That stamp is hysterical!
I love it!

Joy Jenkins said...

Love your cow - she's hillarious!!
You've just been tagged! Check out my blog for details!
Joy

Melissa said...

Hahahahaha! Awesome!

M.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Absolutely love the cow!!!

Chris said...

i love it!!! it makes me smile!!!

Alex said...

I started laughing as soon as I saw this card Rochelle - that cow is hysterical!!! What a great card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Whimsey said...

Stinkin' ADORABLE!!!!! Love the bright colors.

Hugs,
SBS 10 Sistah!

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

Very cute card, Rochelle. Oh, and after you finish your house cleaning you can come do mine. I won't mind, really!

Kristine Reynolds said...

It turned out really cute Rochelle! I love your color choices!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Who wouldn't be stamping when they have cute cow images like that to play with? Very cute card, love that image, and the colors.

Margaret Kane Ward said...

the cow image is too cute and I love the embossed backgrounds; very nice

cyndi said...

oh wow! i love this card and this stamp!