Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Cards for Boys"


We made these boy cards in my stamp camp. I make the football one a lot for the football fans in the family. I usually make it in cocoa and chocolate chip. Which, I think I like better than the rust one. The cards kinda look flat in the scan but in real life they look better. I never have boy cards lying around so it is good that I have a couple now. Soccer is huge in California so I know I will use this one.

There is a piece of vanilla paper on the football card on the inside and a white piece on the soccer card on the inside that the balls are stamped on as well as a greeting. The background is direct to paper.
Stamps: Good Sport, Cheery Chat, All Year Cheer
Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Wild Wisabi, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wisabi
Accessories: Chocolate Grosgrain, Black Gingham Ribbon, SU Square Punches

7 comments:

Alex said...

These are really great boy cards! U love them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

Awesome Rochelle!

I guess great minds think alike because I was just thinking I should offer some kind of masculine card class to my customers!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lee said...

Rochelle!! Those are such awesome boy cards!! I love how you did the backgrounds!! Very cool!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great boy cards!

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are great ideas! I need to make up some boy cards to have around, too! Great job!

p.s. Congrats on being nominated Excellent Blog, too!! You're awesome!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute cards!

stampingmommy said...

These are great boy cards - I have such a hard time with boy cads but these are all fabulous!!