Tuesday, January 01, 2008

"Valentine Gift Set"


This is the finished Gift set that I made for an order. I love it! I found the tin buckets at the $1 spot at Target and they match perfectly. I put some red paper shred in the bucket and wrapped them in a small cello gift bag from Michael's. I might have to get some more tins and do this for the kids teachers. This set contains a M&M pull up holder, gum holder, and nugget box. I just love the colors for Valentine's Day don't you? Here are the directions for the M&M pull up holder. The colors are different but you get the idea. Here are the directions for the 3 nugget, nugget box. Here are the directions for the gum holder.
Stamps: Happy Hearts, Every Day Flexible Phrases
Paper: Real Red, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion, Real Red, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Trident Gum, Word Window, Tacky Tape, SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch, Velcro Dots, Hot Pink Organdy Ribbon, Hershey Nuggets, Address Labels, Silver Cord, M&M's, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Rectangle Punch, Hand Held Circle Punch, Tin Bucket, Paper Shred, Cello Bag

4 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

These sets are adorable! Great work!! I got some of these buckets at Target, too.

Unknown said...

I need to go shopping! This is a great project!

Melissa said...

Fab-u-lous!!

Christa said...

I love your gift sets! I made a set for my club members using your directions! Thanks for the inspiration!