Friday, January 18, 2008

"Stamp Class Card"



This is one of the cards I am doing for my card class. It is completely cased from notimetostamp which I rarely do. But I fell in love with her card and thought the ladies in the class would too. I wanted to do a different size card and this is perfect. It is 3 1/4 x 6 1/2 which I have never made before. These fit in the small open ended SU envelopes. I did change the colors and the ribbon and she used Dazzling Diamonds on the hearts, which I love but I don't know if I will have time to bring out the heat gun. And stickles wouldn't dry in time so that's out. So I used the Sakura Glitter Pen. It is the perfect replacement for stickles. It is a pen so it is dry in seconds. The class is a stamp a stack so they will be making two of this card. I will get the rest of the projects done and posted so you can all see what I am doing for my first class. There is a total of 13. Whew! This will get me started on what it feels like to be a demo.
Stamps: Happy Heart Day
Paper: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Sakura Glitter Pen, Big and Small Tag Punch, Silver Cord, 5/8 inch Regal Rose Grosgrain, Small Hand Held Circle Punch

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks good Rochelle! I wasn't going to get this set but after all of the fabulous samples I've seen, I broke down and purchased it this morning.

Have a good weekend!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

crazy4mycrafts said...

I'm gonna have to case this one!! Nice job Rochelle!!

Sandra Smart said...

Very nice card Rochelle! And 13 cards huh? That is alot! Happy Stamping!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I can see why you CASEd this card - it is really lovely! Nice job!