Friday, December 28, 2007

"Football Frenzy 2"


Ok, Packer Fans. This one is for you. I hope you all know that making this goes against everything I believe in. Man, I hope my husband doesn't see this. Other wise I might just get benched for the rest of the season. I do have a friend that is a Packer fan that I am going to send this to. I know she will love it. We text each other sometimes during the games to wish each other good luck. Deep down we both know the other one really doesn't mean it. LOL
Stamps: Have a Ball
Paper: Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: M&M's, Hershey Bar, Foil Wrapped Footballs, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle hand punch, Rectangle Hand Punch, Ziploc Baggie, Silver Brads, Sponge, Trident Gum, Word Window, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, SU Circle Punch, Crimper

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Gosh! This set looks sooo much better in green and gold! GO PACK!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

M.

Velta said...

Great Stuff!!! I hope you don't get benched...LOL :)

Unknown said...

Love it, I hope you do not get benched either after all you are making it for a friend that has to count for something. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...I'm not gonna pick sides...I think they are both terrific!!

Doris said...

How sweet of you (no pun intended) to put aside your dislikes and make something for another fan! We are so glad the Giants made it to the playoffs, so if you feel like doing one in blue and red...

Anonymous said...

I am a die hard Packer fan and of course I love it!! I just moved from Colorado to Arizona, and taking a short break from my own blog (everything is in storage right now), so I love that I happened to come across yours! Thanks and GO PACK!!

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.coom

Anonymous said...

The Packers are my team also. My husband get upset cause we live in California and he thinks I should like the Raiders or 49ers. As you can see I don't listen to him too much. :) Go Packers
Love your blog!!! Thanks for such great ideas.