Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"Roses in Winter Gift Set"


This is one of six gift sets that I am making for a lady. She hasn't yet confirmed her order with me but I wanted to get them made just in case. So good news for you. If she doesn't end up ordering them, I am going to give them away to one of you. Woo Hoo! I wish you could see how shiny these are. I put stickles on all of the flowers and in the center of the white flowers. The card holder has 4 cards with envelopes inside. Two Thinking of You and two Happy Birthday. There will also be a beaded pen included but I haven't made it yet. The other gift sets will be a coffee set, a fisherman set, tea set, and possiably a golf and basketball one.

Here is a close up of the card. I wanted to show you how it sparkles but the scan didn't really show it.

Stamps: Roses in Winter, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Accessories: Stickles, Organdy Ribbon, Tacky Tape, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig,Trident Gum, Hershey Nuggets, Address Labels, 3 x 5 Covered Notepad, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Word Window, Ziploc Baggie, Hodgepodge Hardware, SU Cream Grosgrain, Silver Brads

14 comments:

Dottie K. said...

I'm sure she is going to want them especially if she sees them. Beautiful!!! :)

Melissa said...

Super lovely and my favorite!

Alhambra Club said...

These are beautiful, I won't get my hopes up as once she sees them she will take them for sure.

Nancy said...

She will love these...absolutely gorgeous!
I would love to see your other sets when they are finished.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Paulax0x0 said...

wow, you have a talent to be grateful for...gorgeous just gorgeous!

Ret said...

Beautiful!!! I don't think there'll be any hesitation on her part once she see's these! You do awesome work, Rochelle.

Doris said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Beautiful card set--she'll love it!

Unknown said...

Your sets are so nice, I hope she places her order.

My Paper World said...

They are beautiful!!!

chinamomxtwo said...

Sorry to diagree with the other posters, but I secretly hope she doesn't want them so *I* can win them! ;-)

Bonnie said...

Your site is AWESOME!! I just came over from Simply Pink.....I LOVE this card set! It is beee-ooo-tiful!

Sharon said...

These are so pretty! I'm sure she'll want them, who wouldn't. Also, your chocolate treats for the teachers are awesome!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle, this set is gorgeous. You do such beautiful work!

Cheryl said...

Super gorgeous! Love this set and you did an awesome job on everything.