Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"Halloween Gift Set"


Here is the finished gift set for the principal and vice principal at school. I was only going to make the pull up m&m holder, then I thought maybe I should give them a wrapped Hershey bar too, since at school, that is my signature treat. Then I made the nugget boxes for the teachers and had two extra so why not put them in the goodie bag too. Then we made those cute gum wrappers in stamp camp and I couldn't pass those up. Finally I wrapped a pack of lifesavers. Now I have a complete goodie bag. I almost made beaded pens and a notebook but I have to save something for Christmas right?
Stamps: Hero Arts, Tag Time, Trick or Treat
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Creepy Crawly DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, SU Markers, Stickles, Trident Gum, Velcro Dots, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Gel Pen, Crimper, Hershey Bar, Hershey Nuggets, White and Black Organdy Ribbon, Tangerine Grosgrain, Orange Stickles, M&M's, Hand Held Rectangle and Circle punch, Corner Rounder, Tacky Tape

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

wonderful job as always!

Melissa said...

Fabulous I say, simply fabulous!

Alhambra Club said...

Awesome, fantastic, fabulous, once they get these they will be counting the days till Christmas.

JoAnna Goodman said...

As always, this set is fabulous!! I am sooooo glad are kids do NOT go to school together....I cannot compete with you, girl!! (Just joking!) You really did a great job! The lifesavors are a cute thought, as well.

Unknown said...

What a great treat bag, they will need a dentist after this one, LOL!

dawnmercedes said...

delightful!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are adorable!!!!