Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Friends Forever"


Here is a card I made last night. I think this little birdie is so cute. I put some bling in the center of the flower. The greeting is from the hostess set "So Many Sayings" It comes as a set of three. My demo gave it to me. She also had someone cut 17 wood blocks for me so I could cut them all out separate and have 34 stamps instead of just 3. What a sweetheart. I just love her. She is so good to me. I took a picture of them for you so you can see what I am talking about. It took me about two hours to cut them out and mount them but it is totally worth it.


Stamps: So Many Sayings, Fun & Fast Notes
Paper: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Markers, SU Gel Pen, Celery Grosgrain, Bling, Word Window

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your birdie card and the bling. Have head that a lot of people have done this with their sentiment stamps, it is a great idea.

Kristine Reynolds said...

That's a great idea for those stamps! Love this card and have missed that cuttlebug!!!

Kristina Lewis said...

Love the card and so wish I could get someone to cut me the blocks!! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Ret said...

hi Kristina,
My name is Ret & I'm a stamper (ofcourse!). I read your comment on Rochelles blog. (impressions by rochelle) I'm leaving a message here for you, incase you come back.
i'm also going to try & email you.

I have a ton of blocks. I unmounted all my SU stamps & have a bunch of blocks that I certainly wouldn't mind sharing, if you want some of them. They have a little sticky residue from where SU glued the stamps & sticker on them, but I'm sure you could get that off them with just a little soap & water.

please email me if you're interested.
crafty1ret@eastlink.ca
smiles,
Ret
http://www.picturetrail.com/photos/crafty1ret

Melissa said...

Awesome Rochelle! I just ordered the same hostess set last week and fully intend to mount them separately. Thanks for the visual!

Unknown said...

I've got this set too but haven't mounted because I didn't know what I wanted to do about leaving together or cutting apart. I think you have convinced me to cut apart. TFS!! Your card is very cute too! Also you have a great Demo to do that for you!!!