Sunday, September 23, 2007

"My Nephew's Pre-School Treats"


So, I posted the bag toppers that I made for my girl's classes for Halloween and I got a call from my sister. She was like, I'll take 20 for Roman's class. I said sure, I can do that for him. She said, she was just kidding because we live 2400 miles away. She said that I can make him stuff when we move closer and I can drive them to her. Well, I can't let my nephew not bring a treat to class. That just isn't right. So I made these last night and I am going to send them to her. I am lovin' the blue and orange, if you can't tell.
Stamps: Booglie Eyes
Paper: Ballet Blue, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 3x4 Ziploc Baggies, Candy. Googlie Eyes, SU Markers, Silver Brads

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, if it is that easy then...

I'll take 25 or so for my sons class!

LOL!

Doris said...

How sweet! (no pun intended...

Doris Smith
www.stampingtower.blogspot.com

JoAnna Goodman said...

You are such a great aunt!

Unknown said...

Such a great treat for your Nephew and so kind of you to do so. I love them!

crazy4mycrafts said...

You have been busy!! I wish I could pump out stamped items like you do!