Saturday, September 15, 2007

"My Hubby Rocks"


So our 14th anniversary was on Tuesday the 11th. I can't believe that we have been married for 14 years. (feels like 20) LOL Anyway, we didn't get to do anything this year because he has been home sick all week. He couldn't walk. He has something wrong with his foot. They aren't really sure what is wrong but are leaning towards tendinitis. He has not been able to put any pressure on it until yesterday. As you know we have three girls who love to be on the computers. We have two right now, a desk top and an old laptop. Well when you are laid up in bed for a week it gets pretty boring and he wanted to play on the computer but they were always being used. So he sent me to Best Buy on Wednesday and had me get a new laptop for my anniversary. It is awesome I was so excited. My very own laptop. He liked it so much that a few hours later, he sent me back to Best Buy to get one for him too. So now we have matching laptops. Woo Hoo. We got Compaq's. They have windscreens, Pentium processors, built in wireless and Windows Vista. They were $100 off and they were $449 each. What an great price. They had quite a few computers for that price but we went with the Compaq because of the Pentium Processor. If you are looking for laptops, check out Best Buy right now. Great deals.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I get to leave a comment today on your blog it is my LUCKY Day!
Congratulations on your Anniversary! How wonderful matching laptops and such a great deal.

Corie said...

Your husband definitely ROCKS. My anniv is Monday, maybe I should show my hubby your present and say HINY HINT!!

CreativeMish said...

What a great present!! I would love to get a laptop!! You must be spoiled :) (which is how it should be!!)

Unknown said...

that is so wonderful! happy belated anniversary!

what a great price to....

Doris said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I'm married 40 years, and it still feels like 20!