Friday, September 28, 2007

"Happy Birthday"


I love this stamp set. It is the new Gina K set. $7.00 of every set goes directly to the Make a Wish Foundation You can get it here. Once again, Kristine was kind enough to stamp some for me. My youngest daughter (5) looked at the card she said, "It's nice but I could make it prettier." She wanted to add more glitter and make the frosting chocolate. She is a cutie. The background paper is one of those small stacks that I got at Michael's years ago. It matches the turquoise perfect. I also like the black as an accent. It makes everything pop.
Stamps: Gina K
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Stickles, SU Markers

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How funny! She's got the bug already!

Fabulous card!

Hey Hey Paula said...

Nice card. I just got this set and hope to have some time tomorrow to play with it.

Sharon said...

Very sweet card!

Corie said...

This is so beautiful -- especially love the colors!!