Monday, September 10, 2007

"Halloween Waterfall"


This is a waterfall card that I made this weekend for VSN. I love making these cards. I haven't actually made one in a while so it was nice to do one this weekend. The directions can be found Here If you haven't made one of these you should, they are so fun to make and fun for the receiver. I always do mine sideways, most of the ones I see go up and down. These are great WOW cards for kids too because they are interactive. This one is kinda boring because I was in a hurry.
Stamps: Trick or Treat
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories: Brads, Silver Cord

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

It's not boring. I love it!

Melissa said...

Fabulous - I love making these!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle - what a GREAT idea for a Halloween card!! Thanks for sharing this!
Rhonda

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, it is great, don't think it is boring at all, love the paper and how crisp your stamped images are.

crazy4mycrafts said...

It looks great for being in a hurry!! I've never made a waterfall card. I guess I should give it a try!!

Corie said...

This is just so cute!!

Sharon said...

What a fun card!