Friday, August 10, 2007

"Just for you"


This is another one of Shelly's stamps. It is a clear one but I don't know who makes it. The greeting is also a clear stamp. I love Regal Rose and Rose Red together. It is one of my favorite combos. The cuttlebug background matches perfect with this stamp too. I colored the butterfly with markers and added stickles, of course. The black brads are the perfect addition as well. Oh, I also did the doodling. The edges looked bare.


Stamps: Clear Stamps
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, Black Brads, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders,

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful!

Alhambra Club said...

Those colors do go well together, love the butterfly

Melissa said...

I'm not sure how I have made it this long without Regal Rose (especially with my addiction to pink!) but you've convinced me I have to have it!

Fabulous job on the card!

Corie said...

Great card -- love the blutterfly's bling

Anonymous said...

Your doodling is great!!! Love the colors!