Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Jumpin' Jellyfish"


I finally found the bubble cuttlebug embossing folder. I have wanted it forever. It goes so well with the fish stamps. I used stickles on the body of the jellyfish. The stickles I used was called icicle I don't care for it too much, the glitter is big and chunky. But it worked for this card. The greeting is a Hero Arts stamp. I punched it out with the CM circle punches. I love the colors of this card and of course I love the layout. I use it all the time. The mat behind the scallop oval was made from the CM cutting tools.
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Hero Arts
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga Scallop Punch, CM Oval Cutter, CM Circle Punches, Pink Gingham Ribbon, Silver Cord, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, SU Markers, Stickles

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

He is too cute, love the embossed background.

Melissa said...

He's super cute! Excellent job Rochelle!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Another adorable card!

Anonymous said...

Love your card, and I too love that folder! (I love ALL the CB folders!!!) Just a totally cute card!!

Kathy said...

Yes the bubbles are perfect. I love your cards very cute and creative.

Sharon said...

This card is wonderful! So is the monkey. He's on my wish list for my next order of stamps.

Anonymous said...

Love the bubbles!!

Cheryl said...

What a cute combo! He is a cutie and love the cuttlebug background.