Thursday, August 02, 2007

"Hello Friend"


Isn't this a cute stamp? It's one of the new stamps that I got on my vacation. I gotta tell you, I love pink, orange, and yellow together. It is so fun. Shelly has a cuttlebug so I brought all my embossing folders. I use a sizzix for embossing and this was the first time I used a cuttlebug. The cuttlebug makes a deeper embossed image. I think I might have to get one now. I cuttlebugged the yellow and orange, then cut out the orange to match and matted it. I know you have seen this layout from me before. I seem to use it a lot and I mean a lot. When I was making the cards with Shelly, we were laughing because I seem to use the same layout all the time. I just get stuck on something and can't change. But why change a good thing right?
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Oval Punch, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Orange Grosgrain and Gingham Ribbon, SU Markers

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute stamp, the color combo is great, pink and yellow are a great color combo and the organge just pops it.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card Rochelle!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! And the Cuttlebug IS so awesome! I love mine...I am so glad you are safe. What happened in MN is just awful...what a horrible thing. Be careful, and take care. . .

Risa said...

I love the bright and sunny feel of this card!