Thursday, August 09, 2007

"Hang in There"


I love this little guy. I got him while I was on vacation. Both the monkey and the greeting are stampendous stamps. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the greeting centered. I also cut the background cuttlebuged piece, I thought it would look like a vine. I really like how it turned out. I seem to use a lot of bright colors too so I was trying to use some of the other colors that I seem to ignore. I think they work great with this little monkey.


Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Black Gingham Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love this little guy and the way you did used the embossed paper on the top of the card, got him swinging from the vines.

Dottie K said...

Ooohhh lucky you! Love the stamps and you did hit the jackpot. Cute card - I have a monkey stamp and am going to case the swirl - it looks like a tree. TFS :)

Amy said...

That is adorable. I love how you trimmed the embossed paper. Why don't I think of these things?

Kristine Reynolds said...

I got this guy in the mail as a RAK...THANKS Rochelle! He's super cute and fun!

A. Sanborn said...

SUPAH Clevah Rochelle! How cute is your "wee" monkey!

Hugs,
Anne :)

Kimberly said...

Love the cuttlebug swirl, looks like a tree! Very cute!