Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Friends Forever"


I am love with the Bo Bunny paper. I bought like 6 pieces the other day. I didn't even realize that it is double sided until I made two cards. Duh. Now I love it even more. I put some bling in the center of the primas and one on the flower in her hair. I colored the image with prisma colored pencils but I didn't blend them with Gamsol. I would have but I misplaced it. I got this Bella image from my friend Kristine. She is so good to me. This card is for you Kristine. I met her through a yahoo group a couple years ago. She lives about 6 hours from me. We have gotten together a couple times to stamp and I am going to her house next month for Splitcoast's VSN (virtual stamp night) I can't wait. I haven't done one before so I am excited.
Stamps: Canvas, Stamping Bella, Studio G Clear Stamps
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Bo Bunny
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Primas, Bling, Prisma Colored Pencils, Flower Brads

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that paper and your coloring if fantastic.

Melissa said...

Sweet! Every time I see this image, I think of me and my best friend. I think that's a perfect excuse to finally get a Bella don't you think?

Karen said...

This is very cute! I just love huggabella!

Theresa said...

What a great stamp that you used to make a great card!!! So cute!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Another great card Rochelle! I am counting the days till you come!!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Adorable card! You did a great job, as always! I love Bo Bunny paper, too.