Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Coral Birthday"


I love these colors together. I made this card on vacation. I think these are Shelly's stamps. I didn't bring a lot of stamps with me, I wanted to use hers and then buy some while I was there. So I will have to check to see if I have this one. I don't think I do though. Ok, I just checked and I do own this one. Woo Hoo! I really like the font for this one. I colored the cake with SU markers and then took my SU gel pen and added the polka dots. I think it looks cute with the dots. Of course I also added stickles on the candles. I also think the yellow brads added the perfect touch.
Stamps: Fiskers Clear Stamps
Paper: Cameo Coral, Yo Yo Yellow, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, SU Gel Pen, Stickles, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Yellow Brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

The yellow and coral look great together, what a wonderful card.

Kristine Reynolds said...

another darling card Rochelle. I love your color choices!

Anne said...

This is a fabulous "out of the box" choice of color Rochelle... instantly fell in love with this card!

Hugs,
Anne :)

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Like the color combo and there goes that cuttlebug again. I need to use mine more.