Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Pretty Bird"


I finally have a chance to post some cards. I have made a total of 60 cards in the three days of stamping that I have had. I brought a ton of stuff with me and I have used everything I brought. I have wanted this bird stamp for a long time and my friend Shelly in MN got it for me and gave it to me when I was at her house last week. I couldn't wait to use it. Of course I had to cuttlebug the background that is just a givin these days. lol I colored the birdie with bashful blue and his wing summer sun. I also added stickles to his wing to add just that little shimmer. I can't wait to make more cards with this little guy.
Stamps: Clear Bird
Paper: Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Stickles, Blue Gingham Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Giga and Mega scallop Punch.

7 comments:

Lorie said...

60 cards in 3 days...holy smokes! That is amazing! Very cute card! I love this little bird. Everyone is doing such cute things with it.

Melissa said...

Holy moly!

Awesome card Rochelle!

Alhambra Club said...

OMG, no you didn't, can't believe it, I just got my bird that I have been chasing and it is the same bird, isn't he just adorable. I did a card with him for Jen's sketch on my site 60 cards, can't wait to see them.

Karen said...

Great bidry card! As someone said that left me a comment this morning. How "tweet"! lol

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute card. I LOVE this bird! Why aren't you sharing your "ugly bird" card too? It's so nice to finally get to see some of your creations again! Hope you're having fun in MN!

dawnmercedes said...

sunny and cute!

Risa said...

I had to laugh..."ugly" bird vs. "pretty" bird. But I have to agree,,this lil bird is so cute!!!!