Thursday, July 05, 2007

"Celebrate America"


I hope you all had a great 4th of July. The 4th was on a Wednesday this year. Did you know that next year it is on a Friday? We will have a leap year next year. I haven't picked up a stamp in a week until yesterday. I don't know what came over me. I guess I was a little busy, but I shouldn't be too busy to stamp right? I made this Winobella into a celebrate America Bella. I colored her with red marker and then gave her polka-dots with the SU White Gel Pen. Then I colored the wine bottle, the glasses, her shoes, necklace, headband, and frills on her dress with a Gelly Roll glitter pen. Have you ever used one of these before? They are super cool. I got the stamped Bella Image from my friend Kristine. The star eyelets are SU retired and the paper is from the DCWV Summer Pack
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White, DCWV
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, SU Retired Star Eyelets, SU Gel Pen, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So so cute!!!

Nicole said...

Adorable!!!

and btw, I "tagged" you on my blog. Don't worry about playing along, just listing some of my favorite blogs!
Nicole

Kristine Reynolds said...

So glad you finally got a chance to stamp! I've missed your stuff! Really like your patriotic winobella!

Ticia said...

What a great bella card! And a great 4th card! I love the 4th but have NO talent for making 4th cards-go figure?