These are the candy bar wrapped Hershey Bars for Molly's birthday goodie bags. So far I have the bag toppers and the candy bar wrappers made. Half done with the goodie bags. On the pink one, I cuttle-bugged the yellow strip. On the brown one I crimped it.
Here are the directions:
1. Cut card stock 7 by 5 ½
2. Score at 1 3/8th and 1 ½ on both sides of the 7 inch side
3. Stamp on front
4. Fold and glue together so that the top is open
5. Crimp bottom 5 clicks
6. Take Circle punch and punch a ½ circle notch at the top
7. Cut a strip 6 inches by 1 ½ or 2 inches
8. Crimp that strip and put it around the wrapper and adhere.
9. Then you can stamp an image and cut that out, mat that and glue it to the crimped strip
Stamps: Wild About You, Cool Cat, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Yo Yo Yellow, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Yo Yo Yellow, Close To Cocoa, Summer Sun
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Oval, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, CM Cutting tools, Crimper, 1 1/4 SU Circle Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Hershey Bar, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders