Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Seriously Addicted"


Ok, Yes, I am seriously addicted to the cuttlebug embossing folders. Are you all getting tired of seeing all my cards with them yet? I can't help it. I love them so much. I don't have a cuttlebug, I use my sizzix to do it. I just think the embossing folders are the best invention evea!!! I didn't make this one for anyone special. I am trying to build an inventory for RAK's and friends and family cards. I don't use Orchid Opulence very often but when I do, I like to pair it with black and Rose Red. For this one I stamped my image and then colored it. Then I stamped versa mark all over it and covered it with iridescent ice EP. I don't know if you can see but it really shines. Then I pierced holes around the scallops and doodled around the edges. I found the black organdy ribbon at Joann's. The flower stamps are Hero Arts.
Stamps: Hero Arts, Warmest Regards
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Versa mark
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punchs, SU Markers, Paper Piercer, Black Organdy, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Iridescent Ice EP,

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is really nice. I love all your cards with the cuttlebug embossing folders! Especially love how you doodled around the edges of the scallop.

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I was wondering about using the cuttlbug folders with a sizzix machine. And now that I know for sure that it works....
Great card.

Ila said...

Lovely Card!! I am addicted to cuttlebug folders too!