Saturday, May 05, 2007

"SCS Sketch Challenge 120"


I am a little behind on my SCS Sketch Challenges. In fact I haven't done one in a while. Ok, I have only done a few. But I want to do more. I really do. My friend Kristine does them all the time. She has inspired me to start them. I used to only do the color challenges but I am expanding to sketch challenges now. This is SC120 I am super happy about this card. I love love love it. I bought the paper at Joann's the other day specifically for this layout. I just didn't know what stamps I was going to use. I think my choice was perfect.
Stamps: Happy Everything, Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White, Non SU Pattern Paper
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Accessories: Sponges, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Dimensionals, Black Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

3 comments:

Juliana said...

This is so bright and striking. I love the flowers with the graphic DP!! I have some similar dp--I just may try something like this (don't have these stamps, though)

Fantastic card!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice of colors....Robin's Egg has come cute paper...this stain glass look is so HOT! Gotta make one.

Unknown said...

This really pops! Great card! love how you combined the geometric paper with the Heartfelt thanks!