Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"Pop Bella"


This is another card I made while I was in LA. Thanks again to Kristine for letting me stamp her Bella's. My daughter Molly, (she is 4) is so funny. I was showing her my cards that I made with the Bella's and she thinks they are super cute. She was trying to figure out their names before I told her. She knew that the one in the bikini was Beach Bella and she called Jammy Bella pajama Bella so she was close. When she saw this one she called it "Pop Bella" I laughed and said, yes, she can be "pop Bella" For those out there who don't know what pop is, it is another name for soda. We are from the Midwest and we call it pop. When we moved to California they call it soda. We still call it pop and are trying to get everyone here to call it pop too. LOL Believe it or not, some people don't know what pop is. Mostly kids but I have met some adults too. I just think it is funny.
You can't see it too well, but I put stickles in the martini glass.
Stamps: Bella's, All about U
Paper: Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Michael's pattern paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU markers, Coral & Celery Grosgrain, Silver Cord, Stickles,

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Another great bella...really like the DP you chose!

Mark said...

Ha Ha....that's funny! My mom is from Minnesota and yep...it was always "pop" in my house! Cute card!!

Melissa said...

Your Pop Bella is lovely!

Marie said...

LOVE LOVE! Great color selection and composition!