Monday, May 14, 2007

"Blooming with Shimmer"


I love this paper. Too bad I am out of Green Galore or else I would have made more cards with it. I got the paper at Joann's. I colored the image with my SU markers. Here is the problem. I use my regal rose marker so much that there is no more ink in the small tip and the big tip is so mashed down that I had to cut it into a point. Then it got mashed again. So when I was coloring, I couldn't stay in the lines very well. You can't notice because I inked the image up with versa mark and put iridescent ice and now no one can tell. LOL I used my favorite background stamp canvas. It just works with everything.
Stamps: Blooming with Happiness, Canvas
Paper: Green Galore, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark
Accessories: SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Iridescent Ice EP, Heat Gun,

5 comments:

Amy said...

very cute! I love this stamp set.

Have a great week!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very pretty..but it's missing something...what could it be? Oh, wait, I know...could it be cuttlebug embossing????

Allison Rankin said...

This is very cute...love the PP!

dawnmercedes said...

nicely done...

I loved the sentiments in this set...just not the images!

doverdi said...

Very pretty. Love the pp and color combo.