Monday, April 30, 2007

"Giftbella"


I had so much fun this weekend. My friend Kristine drove an hour to come and stamp in my hotel with me. She also brought her cuttlebug embossing folders and her Bella's. I don't have either so I was like a kid in a candy store. I made a bunch of backgrounds with the embossing folders and stamped a bunch of Bella's. This is my first Bella card. It isn't my favorite of the ones I made but I do like it. She is wearing a stickles skirt. The card itself is black so it is hard to see with my black background. I got the ribbon from my friend Lori. My walmart didn't have it so she was kind enough to get some for me and send it to me. Thanks Lori and Kristine!
Stamps: Bella's (Giftbella with hat)
Paper: Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, sponge, dotted ribbon, primas, vintage brad, dimensionals, cuttlebug embossing folder, stickles, sponge

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute bella!

Anonymous said...

I love this card now as much as when you made it!!! Going to case it!