Saturday, April 07, 2007

"Birthday Duo"


I made these two cards for Beate and Daven. They both share the same birthday. Daven is the SCS man and we all know Beate. The first card with the elephant is Beate's and the second one with the cake is for Daven. The layout is SC118 I am really liking this layout. It was a lot of fun.
Stamps: Canvas, Wild About You, Stipple Celebrations, Sincere Salutations, Warmest Regards
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal, Pale Plum
Accessories: SU Markers, Certainly Celery Grosgrain, Non SU Organdy Ribbon, Marvy Giga and Mega Scallop Circles, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig


8 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

I think you are a weiner...

http://craftaholicsanonymous.blogspot.com/index.html

Congrats!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

These cards are awesome, Rochelle!! I love the colours!! Great job!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

You make beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Michelle D. said...

These are such fun layouts ~ and adorable cards! Beate and Daven will love them!

Lori Fahrenholtz said...

Love the cards, where did you find the scalloped ovals, can't find them anywhere around here.
Great work as always!
Lori F.

Rochelle W said...

I got all my scallop punches from my local stamp store. They ordered them for me. Some took 2 weeks to get where others took 2 months. I am still waiting for the large scallop oval which I ordered in December. I would check with your local stamp store and if they carry them they can order them for you.

Anne said...

Beautiful cards with a nifty layout! CONGRATS on winning another bloggyland give-away my friend! *wink*

crazy4mycrafts said...

Rochelle, I absolutely love that elephant card!! Purple is my favorite color!! :)