Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Birthday Blocking"


I made this birthday card for my Grandma. I haven't done too many blocking backgrounds before. This one turned out exactly like I wanted. I wanted to put my jeweled brads in the center of the primas but I couldn't find them so I added some silver stickles to the centers instead. I love the look.


Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Non SU DP
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punches, Rectangle Punch, Primas, Silver Stickles, Taupe Grosgrain

5 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

I LOVE this card! You did a great job! Thanks so much for sharing- also- I checked out your "originals"- they are awesome!

Allison Rankin said...

This is sweet...love the DP and primas!

Heather said...

Your card is darling! I love that DP together. I saw your link on Tami Jo's blog. I used to live in Reno. Did you go to Rubberama yesterday?

Lori Fahrenholtz said...

You have been busy, I feel like a slacker! Great Work!
Lori

Michelle D. said...

Awwwwww, this is beautiful! Grandma is going to love this card!