Monday, March 19, 2007

"Oops..... No Greeting Again!"


I was looking for a stamp set to make a card for my mom. I came across the DD Grapes set that I totally forgot I had. In fact, I have never used it. Anyway, I decided to make my mom a card tomorrow and make something with the Grapes set. I really love it in real life. In the scan it doesn't look as good. I Stamped some old olive vines and some eggplant grapes on the white cardstock. Then I stamped some more and cut them out. I also stamped some vines with artichoke. Then I sponged some olive on the edges and background of the card, then I sponged artichoke on the stamped background put some leaves and grape clusters on with dimensionals, added the brads and the ribbon. I also distressed the eggplant cardstock mat. I love how it turned out. But when I was admiring my card I noticed that I didn't have a greeting. In fact, I didn't even leave room for one. I seem to do that a lot. Oh well, It is so pretty I don't think anyone will notice. LOL
Stamps: DD Grapes (retired)
Paper: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Olive Organdy Ribbon, Black Brads, Sponge, dimensionals, Paper Piercer, SU Cutter Tool, Matt Pack

1 comments:

VMS and ScrapbookingOasis said...

I'll have to show that card to my mom - she has the same stamps and has never used them ;)