Saturday, February 17, 2007

Manly Gift Set







I made three of these. One for my dad, my husbands uncle and one just to have on hand. It is hard for me to come up with something for a guy so I thought this would be nice. They both love fishing so it is perfect for them. I colored them with my prisma colored pencils and gamsol. I also put some crystal effects on the fish on the bag topper and wrapped hershey bar.




Stamps: Angler

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black

Accessories: prisma colored pencils, gamsol, blending stumps, Hershey bar, Hershey nuggets, address labels, RSVP pen, micro beads, tacky tape sheets, heat gun, crimper, circle punch, non SU cream organdy ribbon, 3x5 note pad, ziploc baggie, brads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I so love this manly set! I am trying to think of "Guy Stuff" for Father's day and your idea is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! Michelle in D.C.
SCS - Chiefs Crafty Chik

Anonymous said...

These are just wonderful! We own a fishing resort in Minn and these would be great for the lodge. Thanks for sharing!