Monday, September 22, 2008

"Friday's shoe Box Swap Cards 3"


This is Carrie's other shoebox swap card from Friday night. Is it gorgeous or what? I love the colors and I love the layout. We stamped the flowers in tangerine and punched them out, then used a marker to ink up the middle of the flower and punched that out and popped it up on dimensionals. I think I am going to have to get this set. You could use this layout and use any color combo and it would look great.
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Pocket Silhouettes (greeting)
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Accessories: SU Marker, Old Olive 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon, SU 1 3/8 Square Punch, SU 1/2 Inch Circle Punch, Dimensionals

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is simply a beauty, love it!

Lauri said...

I have this set and it is very versatile! Thanks for the look-see!

de said...

I love this one too! The colors are great together and I love the dimensional elements in it!

Anonymous said...

This card is so elegant I love the colors and the layering. Great job TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Alyssa said...

oooh! yes, great colors!

Christi Flores said...

OMG this IS gorgeous!!

Catherine said...

Rochelle, this is simply gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the card...must CASE. TFS
By the way, love your blog!!

Kathy Brown

kathleenh said...

Gorgeous!

Latisha said...

Wow Rochelle, this is beautiful! I really like this.