Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Friday's shoe Box Swap Cards 2"


Here are two of the cards that my friend Carrie came up with for her shoe box swap on Friday. I love how simple they are. And the colors she picked are wonderful. We were only supposed to make two projects for the swap. Carrie is kinda like me. Tries to do what you are supposed to do but ends up doing more. She had us make one of each of these cards AND she brought another card and we made two of those. (I will post that one tomorrow) So we made 4 cards for her shoebox. Thanks Carrie!

Stamps: Best Wishes & More, Holiday Wishes, Upsy Daisy
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Michelle said...

You're right - the colours are great, and the simple cards are always the ones you love - possibly because you can recreate them yourself??
Thanks Rochelle for sharing them.

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, I love this card!

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card! It is such a great way to use that punch!

Patty Tanúz said...

wowowow beautiful works in your blog!!! Kisses from México!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! I love this!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Clolors and love both layouts, great job!

de said...

Ewwww, I love these! Shoebox swaps sound interesting!

Catherine said...

i love this :)

kathleenh said...

You're right - simple yet beautiful!